Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day Two - Ouch

Today I woke up with really really really sore quads. Ouch! Weirdly enough, though, that was the only part of me that was super sore. Everything else wasn't too bad.

I had the day off today and my boyfriend and I decided to sleep in (and by decided I mean kept shutting off the alarm). After pulling myself out of bed, I hung out around the apartment, watched the first episode of the Biggest Loser Season 9 and then decided to go to the gym.

I figured even though I worked out yesterday, if I'm in the mood I should definitely go! So today, I completed Day Two of the Couch25K program which is the same 31 minute workout as day 1. It was a little tough today. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that I ran indoors. It's not as interesting as running outside with the breeze and a changing view. You know?

But the big point is that I did it! I completed day two (with only a small 30 second break in the middle) and I am so proud!

Also eating has been frigging awesome for the past two days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment